The fight against COVID-19 just got easier as a new drug called Molnupiravir, which received emergency approval for use. As the Omicron variant is infecting the world at unprecedented speed, Molnupiravir along with vaccines is another tool in the toolbox to help prevent hospitalization and sever illness. It is estimated that Indian pharmaceutical companies, including Natco Pharma are manufacturing the oral pill which provides a lower cost alternative to patients. Molnupiravir is now used to treat adult patients with a high risk of COVID-19 progression.
Where to Buy Molnupiravir Online
Finding a reputable source online is tricky and some basic screen questions can put you at ease when buying Molnupiravir online.
- How long has the company been in business?
- What type of certification do they have?
- Is online ordering secure?
- Can I speak to a live person?
SaveRxCanada.to checks all those boxes. Here’s why?
- SaveRxCanada.to has been in business for 20 years starting in 2002
- SaveRxCanada.to has a global pharmacy network certification
- SaveRxCanada.to uses SSL and has a hacker proof safe shopping experience
- SaveRxCanada.to has a toll free phone number to speak to a real person. Alternatively, live chat or email option is also available
How Much Does Molnupiravir Cost from SaveRxCanada.to?
Who is the Maker of Molnupiravir in India?
This drug is manufacturered by Natco Pharma. The drug is known as Molnunat in India. This is the generic equivalent to the brand name drug Lagevrio. Patients have the ability to choose different order quantities starting from 40 capsules, 120 capsules, 200 capsules, 320 capsules, 400 capsules, 600 capsules and 800 capsules.
Does SaveRxCanada.to Charge for Shipping?
Molnupiravir is part SaveRxCanada’s RxSelect program for generic drugs and you receive FREE shipping.
Company Profile: SaveRxCanada.to
SaveRxCanada.to is a health care product and services company located in Canada. Its main goal for the last 20 years has been to provide international clients access to low cost prescription medications. Many worldwide have been paying too much for their medications and SaveRxCanada.to has changed that. The company coordinates a network of pharmacies across the globe through which prescription drug orders are filled at the lower international prices.
What Studies are done with Molnupiravir?
In the New England Journal of Medicine study “Molnupiravir for Oral Treatment of Covid-19 in Nonhospitalized Patients”, they conducted a phase 3, double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial to evaluate the efficacy and safety of treatment with molnupiravir started within 5 days after the onset of signs or symptoms in nonhospitalized, unvaccinated adults with mild-to-moderate, laboratory-confirmed Covid-19 and at least one risk factor for severe COVID-19 illness.
A total of 1433 participants underwent randomization; 716 were assigned to receive molnupiravir and 717 to receive placebo. The study concluded that early treatment with molnupiravir reduced the risk of hospitalization or death in at-risk, unvaccinated adults with COVID-19. (1)
How to Order Molnupiravir Online
- Visit SaveRxCanada.to
- Use the search bar above to find the medications you’re taking. Search “Molnupiravir”
- Products can easily be added to your shopping cart by selecting the desired quantity from either the brand name or generic alternative options. Just a reminder, most generic drugs offer considerable more savings than brand-name drugs.
- Review your shopping cart and make any modifications that are required. Once you’ve confirmed your cart, click the checkout button to continue.
- If you are a new customer, click on the “Create your account” button and follow the instructions to create your account and place the order. If you’re a returning customer, simply sign in with your email address and password then follow the steps to confirm your order.
- After you’ve provided shipping, billing and medical information, your order is confirmed and is sent for processing. If required, upload, fax or email the prescription(s) associated to your order. If your prescriptions are already on file with us, then no further action is required.
1 – Molnupiravir for Oral Treatment of Covid-19 in Nonhospitalized Patients – https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34914868/